Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Evening

I could easily call this Sitting Vigil II. My friend's mother-in-law is now in a nursing home and the family is sitting vigil again. So friends are sitting with them, no matter where they are, and no matter what is needed it will be handled.
I think back to the family that has passed in my life, my Mum when I wasn't home, I was in California, (talk about an awful plane ride- CA to Minnesota), my grandparents- Grandpa Joe who drew his last breath with me in the room, I was alone with him and told him it was okay and he listened. Keep my friends in your thoughts and for those that pray, that would be good too.

My pups and I will be leaving for the North Carolina shore, Emerald Isle to be exact, on Saturday morning for a week. I can't wait - I need to see the ocean, to watch the waves, to see the horizon and wonder what is there, and to dream. Hailey, my oldest female, 10 years old, started limping this morning, favoring her left paw, I see nothing although she is a bit tender in her shoulder area, not sure what is going on with her, I will be keeping my eye on it.

On a more personal note, I met a nice woman through an online dating site. Her and I started a bit bumpy, as she said she was still dealing with an ex. She emailed and asked to go our own paths and I agreed. A week later, she emailed and asked that we start again, I took the chance and had a nice dinner, not sure if it will be anything, but I like talking with her, she is smart, kind, and getting to know her is fine. So more on this as it evolves.

So I got 2 followers from the Blog hop yesterday, two people read my blog! Very excited about that.
Love your people and dogs.
tk

No comments:

Post a Comment