Sunday, October 3, 2010

To catch my long list of followers and readers up on my life, I thought I would update you on my so called love life or lack thereof. Remember the woman I met through the online dating service? Well, long story short - after several emails telling me that she was still grieving over past relationship and just wanted to be friends and then a week or so after said email she would email me and ask to try again. After 3 emails saying she was still grieving and couldn't do a relationship and the subsequent let's try again emails, I told her to stop, I wasn't on a dating site to find friends, I was looking for a relationship. So needless to say I have not heard from her in about 10 days which is good. I live to my very best a drama free life, which I am finding is not how most people live their lives.

There is the one person in my life that I can not have, can not be with and it is the hardest thing I have done for a long time. We made the decision we could not be together for several reasons, we both understand it is best. Being the "best" for us does not make the pain any less, does not stop me missing her and does not stop the thought of her, or seeing her smile when I close my eyes.

Ahhh so much to think about.
Love your people and your dogs,
tk

No comments:

Post a Comment